Monday, December 31, 2012

Making Time in 2013

2013 is at hand.  A new day but another year too.  As this year turns, my earnest desire is to have a year full of blessing and of devotion.  This year, I am not making resolutions per se.  Instead, I am only making a concerted and intentional point to set some sure and definite goals; no surface flippancy or whim this year.

For this year, my resolute goal is to pray better and more.  I want 2013 to be a year of seeing God's hand move in and around my life.  I pray for wisdom, for grace, for knowledge, for provision, and for miracles.  So, in the spirit of this resolution, I ask that we all spend some time today and this week in earnest and intentional prayer for 2013.  God has big plans for 2013, let us pray that we can be big part of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guitar Practice Session #3 12/18/17