Saturday, March 2, 2013

Waiting is the Hardest Part

Psalm 27:14: "Wait for the Lord; be strong , and let your heart take courage; wait for the Lord!"

There is perhaps nothing more challenging than the commandment to wait on the Lord.  Today, this evening, the Holy Spirit spoke to me a clear message to wait.  This message, to be sure, is met with a conflicting emotion within me not to wait.  But, luckily, the Spirit of the Lord is strong and I am overwhelmed to listen to His voice.  In the end, however, waiting is not a passive ordeal.  It is an active pursuit of God's will in prayer and Bible study.  So now, at this point, I am here waiting on Him.  Although this may not be an instructive blog as much as an informative one, this is where I am.  I am waiting.  I will keep everyone informed on the outcome for I know that God will guide my steps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guitar Practice Session #3 12/18/17