Friday, April 12, 2013

2 Corinthians 12:9-10–He is Strong While We are Weak

2 Corinthians 12:9-10: "But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness."  Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weakness, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.  For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities.  For when I am weak, then I am strong."

My usual procedure is to take a verse or a specific passage of Scripture and briefly explain it or relate it to current life.  However, this passage seems to speak for itself.  To be honest, this passage stopped me in my tracks today and I wanted to share it with y'all.  I pray that it speaks to you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guitar Practice Session #3 12/18/17