Saturday, May 10, 2014

1 Tim. 1:15–Jesus Came To Save Sinners

1 Tim. 1:15–"The saying is trustworthy and deserving of full acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of who I am the foremost."

This is a great verse, revealing Paul's deep understanding of why Christ came or, rather, who He came for.  Furthermore, this "saying is trustworthy and deserving of full acceptance–that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners."  I assure you that I could say so much more about this but, to be quite honest, this verse pretty much speaks for itself so I'll just re-state and ask that you take some tome to consider its truth for your life today.

1 Tim. 1:15–"The saying is trustworthy and deserving of full acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of who I am the foremost."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guitar Practice Session #3 12/18/17