Monday, April 21, 2014

John 10:28-30–Securely in the Father through Christ

John 10:28-30–"I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand.  My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand.  I and the Father are One."

It is no little comfort to know that our salvation is made secure through Christ Jesus.  We are held tightly in His divine grasp and because Jesus is who He is–One with the Father–it is something worth celebrating, worth cherishing, and, ultimately, should prompt us to praise His glorious name.  The Easter weekend may have come and gone but that is no reason for us not to still ring out exaltations to the King for the great and grace-filled gift of eternal life that He secures for believers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guitar Practice Session #3 12/18/17