Monday, June 17, 2013

A Few Thanks

Not a whole lot to say today other than thank You, Lord.

Thank You for air to fill my lungs with breath.  Thank You for food to fill my belly and fuel my body.  Thank You for health to live and to serve You.  Thank You for my amazing and gorgeous wife whose beauty and countenance astounds me daily.  Thank You for my beloved family whom I am blessed to love as well as like.  Thank You for my friends, who love me in spite of my innumerable faults.  Thank You for resources like car, books, glasses, and the like, so that I may worship and serve You with mobility anywhere.  Thank You, Lord, for my education.  Thank You for my body and may it be used only to bring You glory.  Thank You for my mind and may it be renewed everyday so as to discern Your will and think Your thoughts after You.

And thank You, Lord, for Your Son, whose precious blood was spilt upon that wretched but glorious cross for my sin and the sin of the whole world that all mankind may enter into a restored  relationship with You through faith in Christ Jesus.

Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guitar Practice Session #3 12/18/17